Our business is caring for people’s livelihoods.
What can we do for you?
Our trained recruitment team are specialists in their field with in-depth industry knowledge to match your skills and experience to the roles we have available. With our extensive networks and resources we can find exclusive roles not yet in market.
Knowledge is power
How are we different?
We invest in real relationships with people built on respect, trust and value. These relationships give us the power to become a long-term career resource that helps people achieve their work goals and ambitions.
Why choose us?
Mass has an industry-leading success rate for finding the best roles for our candidates. Whether you’re an experienced or inexperienced worker, we have opportunities that will advance your career.
Our employers range from small, medium to sizeable corporations. This means our ability to source you with a wide variety of roles is significant.
- Weekly or fortnightly pay cycles.
- Extremely competitive rates, above all awards, with generous LAFHA & travel allowances on most regional locations.
- Dedicated project team to support you with any questions you may have.
- 24/7 out of hours service to speak to a recruitment specialist.
- Access to the CEO.
- Automated registration.
- PPE shirts.
- Electronic timesheets.
- Full induction process on site.
- Access to our specialist HSE team in the event of any incidents.
- Travel and insurance discounts.
- Short Term
- Shift work
- FIFO (fly in fly out)
- Any required contract time-frame
”Their approach and service is refreshing, with an in depth knowledge of our industry they understand the nature of our business, adding value to our operations. Their personnel have always been great workers, resulting is us getting done what we need on time and on budgetERIC D’AMICOGENERAL MANAGER | STEEL FRAMES AND TRUSSES