Mass are a specialist provider of Managed Workforce services to the Resources, Energy & Construction industries throughout Australia.
We are recognised for our strength in providing skilled personnel, on and off-site, at high volume with a fast turnaround. Our ability to be nimble and tailor our services, allows us to excel project-specific expectations and also mitigate not only risks, but noise for our clients and workforce.
Mass Resources are seeking Trade Assistants for an upcoming Shutdown!
· FIFO from Perth to St Ives
· 3rd August – 8th August
· Mill relining and changing wear plates on grinder
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role – FIFO experience essential
- Clear National Police Clearance – obtained in the last 12 months
- Able to complete and pass a Drug and Alcohol test this week
- Construction Card
- Australian working rights
- Confined Space – advantageous
- Forklift ticket – advantageous
- Excellent work ethic combined with a faultless OH&S record
- Physically fit / flexible attitude / ability to work well in a team
- Two contactable referees
What’s in it for me?
- Weekly pay run into your nominated bank account managed from our dedicated payroll team
- Diverse and inclusive business
- Strong safety culture
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and promote diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
If you are keen to play a part in the Mass Resources journey, please click the APPLY button and one of our recruitment team will contact shortlisted candidates as soon as possible
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org