Reports to: General Manager
Supervises: Construction Manager, Project Engineers, Site Safety Manager, Site Quality Manager,
Works closely with: General Manager, Superintendents, QA/QC Inspectors, Owners, Estimators, Pre-Construction, Engineers, Subcontractors
- Oversee solar and wind energy projects from initial notice to proceed through final acceptance by client.
- Works with the Estimating department during the pre-bid and buyout stage of each project to ensure that the needs of the field staff and project team are being addressed.
- Constantly solves problems and resolves issues through face to face and personal communication.
- Plan, lead, and coordinate all activities associated with the overall execution of a project.
- Participate in the conceptual development/estimating of the project and oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation.
- Provide project administration to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
- Mentor and train construction professionals who are new to the EPC solar industry.
- Specific duties include, but are not limited to, contract administration, schedule management, maintaining budget & cost reports, financial analysis, oversight & mentoring of key project staff positions, investigation of non-conformance issues and implementation of corrective measures, risk management, safety, and quality control.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Knowledge of technical, administration, and management of all phases of project activities.
- Knowledge of public and construction safety and security issues and regulations.
- Excellent mathematical skills, including application, and use in problem solving.
- Must be able to read, understand, and apply IFC drawings and job specifications for civil and electrical work.
- Ability to lead and coordinate own and others’ actions, manage own time and manage personnel resources.
- Sensitivity to problems; ability to tell or predict when something is wrong; able to revise and adapt as necessary.
- Strong coordination, time management, active listening, verbal and written communication skills, critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Self-motivated, able to learn quickly and independently.
- Computer literacy and proficiency using Viewpoint, Primavera Contractor, MS Project, and MS Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, civil engineering, electrical engineering, or related area.
- Minimum of 2 years of EPC project management experience in utility scale wind and solar.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com