Starc Resources is a leading provider of labour hire and recruitment services across WA. Whether you are looking for work or looking to add additional talent to your workforce, we are here to help.
We have multiple reputable clients looking for Mobile Plant Operators to join them on Perth local and DIDO works.
These opportunities are offered as ongoing work with immediate starts with work located NOR and SOR of Perth. These are actual roles we have to fill – not an Expression of Interest.
We are currently seeking applications for the following roles:
- Roller Operators
- Dump Truck operators
- Watercart operators
- Excavator operators + Final Trim
- Loader operators + Final Trim
- Skidsteer operators
- Scraper operators
- Bobcat Operators
- Posi Operators
- Grader Operators
- Dozer Operators
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Experience working on Civil and/or Construction sites – locally (not FIFO)
- Proven Earthwork experience
- Relevant and valid operator ticket
- Construction Card
- Australian working rights
- Excellent work ethic combined with a faultless OH&S record
- Physically fit / flexible attitude / ability to work well in a team
- Two contactable referees
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Hourly rate
- If your work is performed to the expected levels, you will further be considered for any future planned contracts that Starc Resources and our many thriving clients have.
- Weekly pay run into your nominated bank account managed from our dedicated payroll team
- Diverse and inclusive business
- Strong safety culture
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and promote diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
If you are keen to play a part in the Starc Resources journey, please click the APPLY button and one of our recruitment team will contact shortlisted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com