Starc Resources is a leading provider of labour hire and recruitment services across WA. Whether you are looking for work or looking to add additional talent to your workforce, we are here to help.
We are currently seeking an experienced MC Drivers for an excellent ongoing work opportunity!
This role will be DIDO based out of our clients base in Gnangara and working a 3:1 roster driving throughout the wheatbelt with accommodation provided in various locations depending on the project.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- At least 3 years’ experience as a MC driver in a similar role
- Australian MC Drivers Licence
- Side Tipper, End Tipper and Multi Truck experience
- Experience working metro and regional (rural roads)
- Self-loading experience
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- A clean driving history with a proven safety record
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- The ability to work in a team environment and to be able to work away from home with long distance driving
- Fitness to perform manual duties from time to time (including but not limited to maintaining truck and changing truck tyres)
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol screening prior to commencement
- Commercial Drivers Medical
- Worksafe Fatigue online courseConstruction Card
- Australian working rights
- Excellent work ethic combined with a faultless OH&S record
- Physically fit / flexible attitude / ability to work well in a team
- Two contactable referees
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Hourly rate
- Meal Allowance
- If your work is performed to the expected levels, you will further be considered for any future planned contracts that Starc Resources and our many thriving clients have.
- Weekly pay run into your nominated bank account managed from our dedicated payroll team
- Diverse and inclusive business
- Strong safety culture
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and promote diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
If you are keen to play a part in the Starc Resources journey, please click the APPLY button and one of our recruitment team will contact shortlisted candidates as soon as possible
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org