Mass are a specialist provider of Managed Workforce services to the Resources, Energy & Construction industries.
We are recognised for our strength in providing skilled personnel, on and off-site, at high volume with a fast turnaround. Our ability to be nimble and tailor our services, allows us to excel project-specific expectations and also mitigate not only risks, but noise for our clients and workforce.
Our national offices are Perth, Brisbane & Sydney, with several on-site locations in regional areas in other states.
Mass Resources are seeking a HV Electrician for an upcoming work opportunity based locally in Rockingham, WA.
This role is working Saturday 22nd and Saturday 29th February so perfect for someone looking for extra work.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- 2 years’ experience with Protection relay testing
- Australian C Class drivers’ licence
- First aid – obtained within the last 3 years
- CPR – obtained within the last year
- Construction Card
- Australian working rights
- Excellent work ethic combined with a faultless OH&S record
- Physically fit / flexible attitude / ability to work well in a team
- Two contactable referees
Scope of work
- Testing protection relays
- Relays are MiCom, P121 BO0A111
- Technician required to complete 1 relay per weekend, then assist the rest of maintenance team with other works on factory site.
What’s in it for me?
- Weekly pay run into your nominated bank account managed from our dedicated payroll team
- Diverse and inclusive business
- Strong safety culture
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and promote diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
If you are keen to play a part in the Mass Resources journey, please click the APPLY button and one of our recruitment team will contact shortlisted candidates as soon as possible
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org