Mass are a specialist provider of Managed Workforce services to the Resources, Energy & Construction industries throughout Australia.
We are recognised for our strength in providing skilled personnel, on and off-site, at high volume with a fast turnaround. Our ability to be nimble and tailor our services, allows us to excel project-specific expectations and also mitigate not only risks, but noise for our clients and workforce.
We have numerous clients who are looking to add talent to their teams! We have multiple work opportunities – work in the Perth Metro area and also different FIFO opportunities.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- At least 2 years demonstrated experience in Formwork Carpentry
- Experience working on large scale formwork projects
- Australian recognised Carpentry trade certificate
- Construction Card
- Australian working rights
- Excellent work ethic combined with a faultless OH&S record
- Physically fit / flexible attitude / ability to work well in a team
- Two contactable referees
What’s in it for me?
- Weekly pay run into your nominated bank account managed from our dedicated payroll team
- Diverse and inclusive business
- Strong safety culture
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and promote diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
If you are keen to play a part in the Mass Resources journey, please click the APPLY button
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com