We offer organisations throughout Australia complete Labour Hire and Recruitment Solutions within the Mining & Resources, Civil & Construction, and Fabrication & Engineering sectors.
The Client / Project
Our client is a leading Construction sub-contractor who have earned a reputation for quality and service delivery to some of Australia’s largest Main Contractors in recent years. With an excellent safety record and a strong order book of secured projects for 2017 this is a great time to join this privately-owned company. At present our client is involved in 4 story project based in the Perth CBD.
Under the direction of the site Manager and Leading hands who will be required to perform all aspects of formwork carpentry works associated with the project.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Demonstrated Carpentry experience on commercial sites within the last five years of your employment history
- Experience of internal and external works
- Experience of framework, fixing, formwork, erecting trusses
- Competent user of basic hand tools
- Possess full PPE – long hi vis, hard hat, steel cap boots and reliable transport
- Ability to pass a D&A screen
- Ability to obtain police clearance
- Excellent work ethic combined with a faultless OH&S record
- Physically fit / flexible attitude / ability to work well in a team
What tickets and qualifications do I need?
- Trade qualified carpenter
- Current OHS white card
- Current Drivers Licence MR / C Class
- Two contactable referees within last 12 months of employment
What’s in it for me?
- In return for your hard work, rates are $35 ph. + super, dependant on years and level of experience
- Weekly pay run into your nominated bank account managed from our dedicated payroll team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org