Starc Resources is a leading provider of labour hire and recruitment services across WA. Whether you are looking for work or looking to add additional talent to your workforce, we are here to help.
We are currently seeking experienced Final Trim Excavator Operators for a fantastic ongoing Drive In/Drive Out job opportunity based at Boddington Gold Mine.
This work will be excavating for civil footings and will require candidates to work on the tools with formworkers as well.
This opportunity is working a 2:1 roster with 10 hour days
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- At least 2 years demonstrated operating an Excavator with final trim experience
- Excavator ticket
- Full Newmont induction – advantageous
- Construction Card
- Australian working rights
- Excellent work ethic combined with a faultless OH&S record
- Physically fit / flexible attitude / ability to work well in a team
- Two contactable referees
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Hourly rate
- If your work is performed to the expected levels, you will further be considered for any future planned contracts that Starc Resources and our many thriving clients have.
- Weekly pay run into your nominated bank account managed from our dedicated payroll team
- Diverse and inclusive business
- Strong safety culture
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and promote diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
If you are keen to play a part in the Starc Resources journey, please click the APPLY button and one of our recruitment team will contact shortlisted candidates as soon as possible
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org