Starc Resources is a leading provider of labour hire and recruitment services across WA. Whether you are looking for work or looking to add additional talent to your workforce, we are here to help.
With the amazing incentives offered by the government for new home buyers, we have multiple clients currently seeking experienced Final Trim Excavator and Loader Operators for upcoming work on various subdivisions across Perth Metropolitan Area.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- At least 3 years’ experience operating various sized excavators on civil projects, including final trim works
- Competent working around live services and digging wall footings
- Competent with all aspects of drainage works – digging common trench, sewer, stormwater and using laser levels
- GPS experience highly regarded but not necessarily essential
- Construction Card
- Excavator ticket
- Australian working rights
- Excellent work ethic combined with a faultless OH&S record
- Physically fit / flexible attitude / ability to work well in a team
- Two contactable referees
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Hourly rate
- If your work is performed to the expected levels, you will further be considered for any future planned contracts that Starc Resources and our many thriving clients have.
- Weekly pay run into your nominated bank account managed from our dedicated payroll team
- Diverse and inclusive business
- Strong safety culture
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and promote diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
If you are keen to play a part in the Starc Resources journey, please click the APPLY button and one of our recruitment team will contact shortlisted candidates as soon as possible
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org