Electricians – Solar Farm – Expression of Interest
Mass are a specialist provider of Managed Workforce services to the Resources, Energy & Construction industries.
We are recognised for our strength in providing skilled personnel, on and off-site, at high volume with a fast turnaround. Our ability to be nimble and tailor our services, allows us to excel project-specific expectations and also mitigate not only risks, but noise for our clients and workforce.
Our national offices are Perth, Brisbane & Sydney, with several on-site locations in regional areas in other states.
Mass Resources are seeking Electricians as an Expression of Interest for potential upcoming work based on multiple Solar Farms in regional New South Wales. (Forbes region)
Employees will be required to live in the region (or be happy to relocate) to be able to drive to and from work each day for the duration of the project. This is not FIFO work.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Australian Electrical Licence
- Experience in construction, commissioning and/or trenching
- Construction Card
- Australian working rights
- Excellent work ethic combined with a faultless OH&S record
- Physically fit / flexible attitude / ability to work well in a team
- Two contactable referees
What’s in it for me?
- Weekly pay run into your nominated bank account managed from our dedicated payroll team
- Diverse and inclusive business
- Strong safety culture
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and promote diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
If you are keen to play a part in the Mass Resources journey, please click the APPLY button and one of our recruitment team will contact shortlisted candidates as soon as possible
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com