The Client / Project
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on major projects with reputable, nationally recongnised companies.
We are looking for skilled Electricians to continue construction on major Sydney infrastructure projects.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- NSW Electrical License
- Demonstrated experience as an Electrician in various areas over the last 3 years.
- Ability to read/ interpret & follow site drawings
- Excellent work ethic combined with a faultless OH&S record
- Physically fit / flexible attitude / ability to work well in a team
- Able to pass initial full pre-work medical including random DAS onsite testing
- Two contactable referees within last 12 months of employment
What tickets and qualifications do I need?
- Current NSW Electrical Licence
- OHS Construction Induction Card
- Driver’s Licence
- WorkSafe High Risk Licence (EWP>11mts) or EWP Yellow Card (Scissor Lift<11mts)
- Passport or Birth Certificate
- Australian Working Rights
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Subs and termination experience.
- Electrical experience in large scale Commercial and/or Industrial works.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive pay rates
- Ongoing work until phase / project completion
- Experience working for a reputable national electrical contractor
To be considered please click the ‘apply’ button. Alternatively call our head office on 08 9381 4525.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org