Starc Resources is a leading provider of labour hire and recruitment services across WA. Whether you are looking for work or looking to add additional talent to your workforce, we are here to help.
We are currently seeking experienced Dogmen for upcoming work in the Perth Metropolitan Area.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- At least 1 year demonstrated dogging experience
- High Risk Work Card – DG
- Experience working on Local construction sites (high rise buildings etc)
- Construction Card
- Australian working rights
- Excellent work ethic combined with a faultless OH&S record
- Physically fit / flexible attitude / ability to work well in a team
- Two contactable referees
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Hourly rate
- If your work is performed to the expected levels, you will further be considered for any future planned contracts that Starc Resources and our many thriving clients have.
- Weekly pay run into your nominated bank account managed from our dedicated payroll team
- Diverse and inclusive business
- Strong safety culture
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and promote diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
If you are keen to play a part in the Starc Resources journey, please click the APPLY button and one of our recruitment team will contact shortlisted candidates as soon as possible
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org