We offer organisations throughout Australia complete Labour Hire and Recruitment Solutions within the Mining & Resources, Civil & Construction, and Fabrication & Engineering sectors.
Based at head office, the Administrator is responsible for undertaking all administration required to support the functions of the Building Services Team.
The role requires the ability to work in a small team environment, undertaking a variety of administrative tasks with minimal direction. This position will work closely with management and is responsible for maintaining & monitoring the job management system, assisting with procurement, tracking long term work flows and implementing a series of processes and procedures, to ensure the efficient function of the department.
3-5 + years of experience in Contract Administration/Office Management Excellent
Microsoft Package software knowledge and skills
Current “C” Class WA Drivers Licence
Tertiary Qualification in Business Administration Certificate in
Construction Safety Awareness (White) Card First Aid
National Police Clearance
Experience in similar role within the Construction Industry
Computer / Software Knowledge:
- advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office package – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint;
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Acrobat or similar PDF editing software;
- Experience with the use of accounting software, such as MYOB, SAGE or similar;
- Strong general computer skills;
- Confidence with use of smartphones and associated applications.
Knowledge of the following would also be considered advantageous:
- Xero or SAGE accounting package;
- SAGE Service Management, SAGE Service Operations
- Microsoft Project.
Skills & Competencies:
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Strong administration management skills;
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage fluctuating workloads effectively;
- Ability to develop and implement new processes and procedures;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Co-operative, professional and flexible attitude.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mass on 08 9381 4525 or e-mail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org